Monday, January 24, 2011

Online Shopping for antiques and vintage treasures???

Yep! Yep! Yep!

I have some favorite antique and vintage shops that have an online presence also, some are new and some have been around for a couple of years...some I have known about for awhile and some I just discovered...

Let me introduce you to a few of my favorites :)



Old Crow Antiques is a very new online shop specializing in fun and funky vintage collectibles....keep an eye on this one folks, the owner has a great eye for the interesting and the unusual...




                                          Thea's Interiors

Thea's Interiors is the new online presence of a wonderful B&M shop in Portland, Oregon.  Thea has been an Antique Dealer for several years and in addition to her shops she sells at Antique Shows and in her spare (?) time  does interior decorating.  This shop not only has a selection of fabulous antiques but she also showcases special hand created items from gifted artisans.


                                               Siettela

Siettela is a shop located in Japan.  I first met the young man who owns this shop when he purchased items from us at an Antique Show....you may even find some of those items currently for sale in his shop!  He travels the world purchasing unique and functional items and I love the way he showcases each one.




Em's Heart has some of the most beautiful antique linens available online, each one has been carefully laundered and pressed and the descriptions are like a small history lesson....she also sells acid free tissue paper and a linen wash to help you preserve your antique linens....


                                    
                                              Factory20

Factory20 is a shop I just discovered today, it specializes in vintage and antique industrial style furniture...can  you say zinc tables!  I love this look....so check out my newest discovery!

I hope you enjoy visiting some of my favorite shops and checking out their goodies!

Happy shopping!
VE

4 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Wowser! I was so surprised to see my shop featured! Thanks tons!

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down to look around, then another cup and another cup... The photos are drool worthy in those other shops! The staging is awesome and I have a lot to learn.

Thanks again!
RWS

goodgosh said...

How fun! Love some of the photos and what cool stuff.
I'll have to come back and browse some more to see everything!

Peppercorns said...

Thanks VE. This was nice and I enjoyed my trip through the shops. I plan to take a break later in the day and browse some more.

Have to admit being especially fond of the Old Crow Antiques. :0)

jj said...

Oooh! These are great! What a wonderful way to shop without having to go out in the cold!
Thanks for sharing VE, it is always fun to see these things.