Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let's Promote!

I thought I'd share my newest treasury today!
What do you have to share?

Have a great holiday weekend!
RWS

Happy Memorial Weekend
I'd like to promote my new little matchbooks found in DoodleVintagePlus.  A fun way to promote your business, whether you have a store front location, a website or online shop, I customize them just for you. 
Custom Matchbooks
 (want to thank my blog buddies for letting me promote them)
Thanks for stopping by our blog!
~~~ Duuude ~~~



Happy Memorial Weekend

I'd like to promote my latest gift bag. I know, I know, I'm really hung up on these gift bags. But they really are so much fun to make and I enjoy making each one a little different.  This one is a medium size and I like it.

Kraft Paper Gift Bag with Pink Fabric Roses and Handpainted Stems and Leaves, Medium Size


No comments: