Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let's Promote!

It's time for this to find a new home, so for today and tomorrow (Sunday, July 31) only, I will take $5.00 off the price!
Was $30.00 but purchase it this weekend and you will receive $5.00 refunded to your PayPal account!  

This fun pin is made from celluloid and the best part is that it's head moves around!  You can view the full listing here:  http://www.zibbet.com/VintageStation/artwork?artworkId=523066

Give this wonderful piece a new home!
VintageStation


Today I'm promoting the vintage marquee letters in my Etsy shop.  Here is one that VE suggested I list yesterday, and I'm glad she did.

Vintage Metal Letter W Chippy Paint Marquee 6 Inch Letter c1900 Initial Alphabet Font

It's a six inch metal leter with the original paint. These letters were produced from the late 1800's through the early 1900's and the last known patent is 1917.
 
You can check out more letters in my shop by clicking:

You can also check out the vintage marquee letters in Vintage Embellishment's shop by clicking:

Have a wonderful weekend.
Pepper, Pep, Helmet Head



I want to make room for more and so this weekend, I'm putting all my vintage jewelry pieces on sale.  Any item, multiple items, all items 20% discount.  
A refund will be added back to your PayPal account.  
Only available to our blog visitors.  I'm making room for more!


Click on my banner to get to my shop!
Thanks for stopping by this weekend.  And spread the word about the ACJ crews specials!
Duuude


1 comment:

goodgosh said...

Looking pretty enticing there girls....keep up the good work and may you all have a sale or two this weekend!