Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn Gallery of Original Art from the Etsy Artists

I love Autumn. I'm always ready for it after a long hot summer and the colors are so beautiful.  The Fall season renews my spirit as much as Sring does.

So I went looking to see what the Etsy artists are creating to celebrate this wonderful season.  I figured that the colors would give an artist true inspiration, and I wasn't disappointed.

Here are a few that I found, and I hope you enjoy the Autumn Gallery of Original Art from the Etsy Artists.

Autumn Red, 8 x 10 original oil by Anthony Soskich

Original Autumn Oil painting

Royal Rainbow Collection Series Fine Art Original Paintings Heather R Lange

Fall Colors - Original Watercolor Cards

Low PriCe Autumn Original Handpainted Abstract Acrylic on 20x16in Canvas Beautiful Colors Lots of Texture

Fall Leaves

Usher in Autumn, original abstract landscape oil painting

Birches Autumn

Autumn is Lovely FREE SHIPPNG

Autumns Palette - Birch Trees in Fall Color - Glass Tile Photo Pendant - Original Photography

Autumn in Prospect Park - Original Oil Painting 8" x 6"

Colors of Fall  8x10 original acrylic on canvas painting

Autumn Rain

Original acrylic painting Fall Colors Autumn Tree sky Landscape impressionist 8X10 on Masonite

Original ACEO WaterColor painting Autumn Landscape 5

October Morning, Tumalo Creek - original oil painting

Wheat Fields Original Acrylic Painting Mini Art with Display Easel Nature Landscape Neutral Brown Rust Tan

This gallery could go on forever, but I hope it's excited your interest and you'll check out all the original artwork that's available on Etsy and all the other e-commerce sites as well.  There is original art available to everyone no matter what your budget is.

Pepper
(Yes, I know it's VE's day, but she encountered a major computer problem so we switched days.)


6 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

I love this time of the year. Watching the leaves change colors are always amazing to me! I love this post!

VintageEmbellishment said...

This is my favorite time of the year...I love all of them...and just saying...that pendant would make a wonderful gift for a sister....LOL!

Doodle (aka Julie) said...

Love it! Love Fall. Some very wonderful art here Pepperhead. Will visit each shop throughout the day to see more.
Thanks for sharing.

A Collective Journal said...

VE, I buy you gifts???? Are you sure???

(I can't comment under peppercorns for some reason.)

Peppercorns said...

I've heard from nearly all the artists, and I want to say thank you!

jj said...

as much as I am going to miss summer, these painting do make me look forward to fall....just beautiful